Double feeding, external feed.
External grafts for fluid outlet.
ICS – RCS rapid fabric replacement system.
Other special configurations.
- Decrease filtration cycle times
- Reduce the residual moisture level in the cake
- Increase the homogeneity of the cake
- They withstand high filtration pressures
- Suitable for filtrations at high temperatures
After closing the filter press to pressure, the plates form chambers that are filled with the product to be filtered. Once the cake is formed inside, air or water is introduced between the plate and the membrane to make the membrane swell, which presses the cake to extract part of the residual liquid and reduce the moisture of the cake.
- Standard sizes from 250 mm up to 2000.
- Open or closed with different feeding options.
- Maximum standard filtration pressure up to 8, 16, 24 and 50 bar.
- Minimum / maximum temperature: from – 10 up to + 120 Cº.
- Polypropylene homopolymers / Copolymers.
- Polypropylene homopolymers / FDA Copolymers.
- Anti-static polypropylene.
- Antistatic PVDF.
- Other materials upon request.
- Membranes are available in thermoplastic elastomers, EPDM, NBR, FKM.
- Membrane materials: PP, PVDF, PTFE, etc.
- Removable membranes.
OPTIONAL SEALING SYSTEMS:
The standard system (gasketted) is a system with a gasket and a second gasket to secure the filtration fabric.
The CLIP ON system is a perimeter gasket incorporated in the filtration fabric itself.
Its design allows an easy assembly / disassembly and reduces filtration fabric replacing times.
IRON AND STEEL INDUSTRY
MINING AND CERAMIC INDUSTRY
The specified prices are EX WORK, according to incoterms 2010, in our facilities at Riells i Viabrea in Girona (Spain) and excludes the tax, as well as the packaging, if not previously specified in the proposal.
The prices are based on the cost of the materials and workmanship at the time that the proposal is made. If a change occurs after the time the order is accepted by us, and or until the delivery date, we reserve the right to adjust our fabrication costs to the new terms. The agreement would be subject to the official pricing revision formula.
All the equipment adjustments that are carried out, outside of CLEVER FILTRACION and caused by the conditions of the installation site, or by variations related to the product to be treated, will be charged to the client.
The delivery time in our factories is as specified in the proposal, according to the present situation, if there is a time lapse between the order is received and the customer’s decision making process. Please consult us for the current delivery time.
We reserved the right to make constructive, or other technical changes.
All the supplied equipment shall remain our ownership until complete satisfaction of all payments and obligations due to us, have been made by the customer as stated in the terms of order.
If the installation and startup are not included in the proposal, we will offer you our specialized installers whose cost will be billed in accordance with the current prices.